Google
 

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Man Utd!

2 points from 2 games? Is it a good sign? well i strongly urge all Man United fans not to fret. The last time the failed to win their first to games, they picked up their form and went on to win the famous treble.

With the Manchester derby on Sunday, It will be the first time in a very long time that the tables were switched. It would be the first time Manchester United would be looking up Man City in the league table. City are 4 points clear of United and 10 spots ahead in the standings...

City look to be a reborn team under the new management of Sven-Erickson, their new singings are beginning to gel well with the former Man City players.
As for United? Let see, 1 goal in 2 games? Rooney is injured till October, and Ronaldo is on a 3 match suspension following the head butt incident.
But as for game statistics are concerned, Man United are far superior in terms of possession and shots on target, with over 30 shots on target in the past 2 games, the goals are bound to be following soon enough.

I believe that most of the player need a couple of games to gel before they would be able to peak in full stride. I quote Sir Alex ""I’m looking at the performances of the team in the first two games and saying to my players, ‘Well done’,"
"We’re dropping points and that’s disappointing and frustrating because the performance levels have been very good. The important thing is to be patient now. The situation is recoverable, of course."

Tevez impressed everyone on the pitch in the match against Portsmouth after he set up a goal for Scholes and nearly scoring himself just to shoot above the mark. With Ronaldo not being able to play, Tevez would be the crucial factor in the derby match.

My predictions the winning bet would be on United, with a 2-0 margin. Derby matches usually brings a new atmosphere to the intensity of the match and it is just what Man United players need to fuel them forwards!

Digg this

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Anonymous said...

Hello! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with Search Engine Optimization?
I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good gains.

If you know of any please share. Many thanks!

My web blog - Click On this page

Anonymous said...

My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find
nearly all of your post's to be just what I'm looking for.
Do you offer guest writers to write content for you?
I wouldn't mind writing a post or elaborating on most of the subjects you write regarding here. Again, awesome weblog!

Also visit my web page - original site

Anonymous said...

Hеllо, I want to subsсribe for this weblog tο obtain
mоst rеcеnt updates, therefore where can i do it ρlease helр.


Feel free to visit my site reputation management

Anonymous said...

Аctuallу no matter if someone doеsn't understand then its up to other users that they will help, so here it takes place.

Here is my webpage - reputation management